Baked Pears with Oat Filling.
You can cook Baked Pears with Oat Filling using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pears with Oat Filling
- It’s 1 of pear.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar (add depending on your preferences).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of ground nuts (we used walnut, but will go well with almonds as well).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dry fruits (we used dried apricots).
- Prepare to taste of Honey or another sweetener.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- You need 1 of banana.
Baked Pears with Oat Filling step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl mix oats with sugar, cinnamon and slightly ground nuts.
- Add melted butter and dried fruits, mix again.
- Line a pan with a parchment paper.
- Cut pear in half. Take out seeds with a spoon (if you want to put more oat mix in the pear, make a bigger hole).
- Grease pear halves with melted butter and fill them with oat mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Pour some honey or any other sweetener on top (note: it’s already pretty sweet).
- Meanwhile peel and slice mango and banana.