You can cook Baked Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Quesadillas
- It’s of quesadilla.
- It’s 1 packages of of soft flour tortillas.
- You need 1 1/4 packages of tropical mexican natural cheese blend (fancy shredded asadero, cheddar, monterey jack and quesadilla).
- It’s 2 tbsp of of finely chopped celantro.
- Prepare 1 of container of sour cream..
- You need of chicken..
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of vinagar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of ground garlic, pepper and adobo..
Baked Quesadillas instructions
- cut chicken breasts into small slices.
- clean chicken breasts with vinagar and lemon juice and let it sit for about 10 minutes to marinate..
- remove the chicken from the vinagar and lemon juice and season with ground garlic, ground black pepper and adobo.
- beat an egg and dip the chicken into it to keep the seasonings from leaving..
- grill the chicken til cooked.
- IF a grill is unavaliable then place a little bit of oil into a pan and graze..
- MAKING THE QUESADILLA..
- place as many tortillas as you can on a pizza pan thats oven safe or anything like it..
- place the cheese on top of the tortillas, then the meat, a dash of finely chopped cilantro, more cheese and then cover with a tortilla..
- heat up the oven to 325° and place the tortillas in for 5 minutes.
- after the 5 min take the tortillas out of the oven, cut each one in 4, pour sour cream into a bowl, stir it around a few times and enjoy..