Best Ever Potato Soup. This easy Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop, it's nice and creamy (without using heavy cream), and always so cozy and delicious! Cook until the potatoes until softened, being sure to stir the soup regularly so that the bottom does But by far the best potato soup ever tasted. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting **NOTE: I SNIFF in this video.
Potatoes and leeks come together deliciously in this classic pairing. To be honest, in the past I have tended to shy away from Potato Leek Soup, because of the many occasions when. How to Make THE BEST POTATO SOUP EVER! You can cook Best Ever Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 (15 ounce) of cans chicken broth.
- It’s 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 6 of large baking potatoes peeled, diced and boiled til tender.
- It’s of Optional: 1 lb of ground chuck browned and drained.
In sauté pan, cook bacon until crisp. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Combine flour and milk until smooth; add to soup. Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts.
Best Ever Potato Soup instructions
- Wash peel and dice your potatos, put in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil potatos til just tender probably 10-15min. Drain..
- If you are going to add meat to the potato soup I brown my meat with the onions while potatos are cooking..
- In a large pot melt the stick of butter. Add the soups, chicken broth, onion, meat, potatoes and Velveeta cheese. Stir constantly on med heat til cheese melts and its nice and hot. If you don't monitor this part the cheese might burn..
- If the soup is too thick for your taste, thin it down with a little milk..
- If you have family members who hate mushrooms, substitute with all cream of chicken soup. I tried to fool that family member once by adding bacon to the soup. She actually picked the mushroom bits out and ran water over them to verify I had indeed put mushroom soup in it!.
Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to achieve an ideal creamy consistency. Add ham, onion, celery, carrots, and pepper. Check out our roundup of the best sweet potato soup recipes out there, and try one out. There's really nothing like sweet potatoes for evoking all the best flavors of fall. They may be one of those perfect foods: They're nutritious (high in fiber and vitamin A), easy to cook, and pair well in dishes that.