Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip. Bottle gourd or calabash is one of the traditional low-calorie Asian vegetables. Its delicately flavored sections can be a great addition to stews, curries Bottle gourd or calabash is a delicately flavored, Cucurbita family vegetable. It is one of the chief culinary vegetables in many tropical and temperate.
I've been following your recipes for a long time now and I have yet to find one I don't like. I made a garlic dipping sauce to go along with. Lauki raita is a refreshing yogurt-based dish made with spiced lauki and yogurt. You can cook Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip
- Prepare 250 grams of bottle gourd.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 250 ml of oil for frying.
Lauki is also known as bottle gourd, doodhi, ghia. Whip the yogurt and add the milk as needed to make the consistency of pancake batter, set aside. Heat the oil in a saucepan on medium high heat. In a small bowl, whisk together the Use a slotted spoon to transfer fritters to the cookie sheet to drain.
Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip instructions
- Grate coarsely bottle gourd.Put in a bowl.Slice onion also..
- Add all powdered spices and ginger garlic paste to the bottle gourd.Add sliced onion and chopped green chillies also..
- Add salt and mix all properly.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a kadahi /pan.Fry fritter in hot oil till golden.Make all..
- Serve with yoghurt dip or sauce of your choice..
Transfer fritters to a platter or plate; sprinkle with salt and serve with yogurt dip. Classic Spinach Dip with Greek Yogurt Recipe I simply love it.however, I added steamed shrimp to the recipe! In an otherwise traditional tzatziki, a Greek dip made with yogurt, Swiss chard stands in for cucumber, adding a wealth of nutrients; whole-wheat pita wedges bring fiber to the hors. Bottle gourd can vary in size shape and length depending on how it is grown and when it is harvested.