Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet.
You can cook Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet
- You need 2 lb of italian sausage, casing removed.
- Prepare 1/2 each of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 each of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 3 stick of celery chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 cup of dried penne pasta (or of your choice).
Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet step by step
- Cook pasta according g to directions on package..
- Add sausage to skillet on med heat and scramble fry. Set oven to 350.
- Add chopped onions and continue to scramble fry..
- Add remaining vegetables and continue to cook until tender. Sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired..
- Once the veggies have softened add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine..
- Add the cream cheese and bring to a simmer stirring often ..
- Drain the noodles and add to the skillet stirring to combine..
- Once combined add the shredded cheese and stir again..
- Pour skillet contents into your casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 min until warmed thru and cheese is baked. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..