chicken and black bean nachos. Ultimate Refried Beans – How to Make Refried Beans for Nachos & Burritos. Seriously delicious nachos baked on a sheet pan with homemade tortilla chips, black beans, chicken and all the fixings. These Sheet Pan Chicken and Black Bean Nachos are sure to be a family favorite for an easy meal or game day great!
Transfer packets to plates and carefully open. Our chicken nachos recipe with black beans and plenty of cheese has way less calories than any you'll find in a restaurant. This version ensures that every chip is evenly covered with protein-packed chicken and fiber-rich beans, plus enough salsa and lime-spiked sour cream to keep your mouth watering. You can have chicken and black bean nachos using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken and black bean nachos
- You need 1 of tortilla chip rounds.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded quesadilla cheese.
- It’s 2 of Green onions sliced.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno peppers sliced seeds removed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 lb of cooked chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed.
Add black beans, cumin, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. On a sheet pan or oven-safe platter, layer one-third the tortilla chips and top with one third the black beans, chicken, cheese, and salsa. This hearty and wholesome take on nachos leans on smashed black beans, tangy Greek yogurt, and guac to make it satisfying enough for dinner time.
chicken and black bean nachos instructions
- Layer tortilla chips on a flat cookie sheet..
- Cover tortilla chips with quesadilla cheese. Add black beans, chicken and cover with the shredded extra sharp cheddar garnish with cilantro green onions jalapenos bake in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted all the way through at 350°F.
Allow me to introduce you to the most satisfying way to eat a bag of chips for dinner: loaded black bean nachos. While this version is based on the beloved party snack. For the perfect Spicy Baked Black Bean Nachos, layer your chips and toppings for the perfect chip-to-topping ratio. Remove the nachos from the oven and add a drizzles or dollops of sour cream over top. Sprinkle the diced tomato, sliced jalapeño, pickled red onions, and chopped cilantro.