Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon. This Baked Pineapple Salmon from Delish.com is a stunner. PINEAPPLE CHIPOTLE SALMON TOSTADAS – slightly charred smoky Salmon combined with Spicy Pineapple Salsa and creamy Avocados. I don't know if I shared this with ya'll yet or not.
Simple and easy baked salmon recipe that is extremely flavorful with a smoky and spicy flavor of chipotle. Add pineapple, pineapple juice, water, and salt; bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Place chipotle peppers, brown sugar, pineapple, nutmeg, ginger, and bourbon whiskey in a blender and blend until smooth. You can cook Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon
- It’s 4 of salmon filets.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1 cup of chipotle salsa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted, ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted, ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Return ham to oven and continue baking until glaze is baked onto the ham and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the ham, not touching bone, reads. In a small bowl, mix the remaining onion, the pineapple and coriander. Serve the chicken and the pineapple salsa with warm tortillas and hot sauce. Pureed Chipotle Chillies in Adobo Sauce.
Chipotle-Pineapple Baked Salmon step by step
- Marinate salmon in salsa for 4-48 hours..
- Put salmon on a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pour marinade over filets. Season. Top with crushed pineapple. Bake at 400°for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Cilantro, mustard, lime juice or zest, shallots, adobo, other salsas, tequila, agave, jalapeno, habanero,.
Now serve the Glazed Salmon Fillets with additional Pineapple Chipotle Glaze, if desired. It reminds me of a hispanic salmon dish my mom made when we were kids. The sweet, spicy sticky sauce is slathered on thick and it goes great with rice! Arrange the salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet for easy cleanup, then sprinkle the spice rub over top. This Salmon was delicious with the accompanying pineapple salsa!