Crispy BAKED Potato Skins.
You can cook Crispy BAKED Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy BAKED Potato Skins
- Prepare 2 large of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of enough melted butter or margarine or oil to coat potato skins.
- It’s 2 of strips of cooked bacon (crumbled).
- It’s 1 of diced tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper and yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of sliced Green onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (any kind will work).
- It’s 1/4 cup of salsa and sour cream, and more for dipping.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper to taste (if needed).
Crispy BAKED Potato Skins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Baked potatoes in the microwave until fork tender but still firm (approx 8-10 minutes).
- Once potatoes are done, cut each one into 8 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and slightly flaten them using the back of a fork. Brush both top and bottom with melted butter or margarine or oil. Place in oven for about 10 minutes (just until crispy).
- Once crispy, take out of oven and load them up with the veggies, ending with cheese and bacon. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until cheese I'd melted.
- Top with green onions and sour cream /Greek yogurt and salsa (plus more for dipping) and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.