Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken.
You can have Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken
- Prepare 4 oz of 6oz Boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need of Dipping batter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely cut Parmesan cheese divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic divided.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Crispy mixture.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 onion powder.
Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken instructions
- Butter a 13×9 baking dish. In shallow bowl whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, dried basil, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl with together panko crumbs white bread crumbs, remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, onion powder, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, then the season breadcrumb it make sure with salt and pepper to taste.
- Get chicken in basil dressing make sure and coat both sides, and it and bread crumb mixture and coat both sides..
- Aline Kota chicken breast halves in a single layer on a baking dish sprayed top of chicken breast evenly with olive oil cooking spray.
- bake chicken in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes until cooked.