Frozen chicken tray bake. Maybe you got your chicken in the fridge on time, but it didn't thaw all the way. There's no need to order takeout. When cooking frozen chicken drumsticks, you can follow the same guidelines as the thighs.
Serve the traybake with a lovely green salad on the side. You could also buddy it up with a little rice, polenta or a loaf of crusty bread to mop up the juices. Tray-Baked Chicken with Spiced Indian Potatoes You can have Frozen chicken tray bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen chicken tray bake
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sage.
- Prepare 4 of chicken leg quarters, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 in. slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
These chicken breasts were frozen on a tray and then put in a freezer bag. Try this low-calorie chicken, butternut squash and artichoke traybake as an easy dinner during busy weekdays. Check out our savoury tray bakes. A wide variety of frozen baked chicken options are available to you, such as whole, wing, and body.
Frozen chicken tray bake instructions
- Combine the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika and sage in a small bowl. Pull the frozen chicken pieces apart and rub them down with olive oil, then sprinkle on the seasoning mix until each quarter is well covered..
- Put the chicken in a baking tray and cover with foil, then put it in an oven set to 350 F (no need to preheat). Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes..
- Take off the foil and continue baking the chicken uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Remove the chicken to a plate. Add the carrots and peas to the tray and toss them in the drippings. Scrape up any chicken bits stuck to the tray. Spread the veg into a single layer and lay the chicken quarters on top. Put it back in the oven for a final 30 minutes, then serve..
This chicken tray bake recipe gives you the basic principles of how to make a tray bake. Let the oven do the hard work with this simple chicken traybake. Squash the unpeeled garlic cloves with the back of your knife and add to the tray, then pick over the thyme leaves and sprinkle over the paprika. This easy Greek Chicken Traybake is packed with roasted peppers, tomatoes, olives and red onion. Can I freeze this Ras el Hanout Chicken Tray Bake?