Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. This insanely easy honey mustard glaze is super-versatile and can be slathered on salmon, chicken, turkey and pork chops. Honey-Mustard-Glazed Salmon Steaks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We grew up eating seafood several nights a week and my mom's honey mustard salmon was always one of my favorites.
Head over there to see more videos in the series. Slow-Roasted Salmon with Sweet Chili Glaze and Scallions. Oven-Roasted Salmon, Asparagus and New Potatoes. You can have Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. with apple-potato hash. Transfer salmon to empty half of baking sheet, seared side up. Reserve pan; no need to wipe clean. Pour half the honey-mustard mixture into a second bowl.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets..
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe! Broiled salmon glazed with honey and mustard for a flavorful seafood dinner. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest.