Jazzy's kicked up baked beans. How to make Baked Beans with Ground beef. Homemade Spicy Baked Beans with Potato Cakes If you love the convenience of canned baked beans but find them lacking in homemade flavor the way I do, my Kicked-Up Canned Baked Beans are an easy way to dress them up to make them taste as though you started from.
Add the ground mustard, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and ground red pepper to beans and stir around to incorporate spices. I like my baked beans to have a spicy kick, with a little bit of brown sugar to balance them out. However, when you're hosting guests, be mindful of those who shy away I've gathered a few baked beans recipes that your guests will enjoy — including kid-friendly recipes such as the Hamburger. You can cook Jazzy's kicked up baked beans using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jazzy's kicked up baked beans
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of Butter beans.
- It’s 2 can of Black Eyed Peas.
- It’s 2 can of Dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Pinto beans.
- You need 1 lb of Thick slab bacon.
- It’s 1 pints of Bourbon flavored barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pints of Sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire.
- It’s 3 of Jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Yellow banana peppers.
- Prepare 8 oz of Button mushrooms quartered.
My family enjoys when I make these baked beans to go along side anything from Tri-tip to hot dogs. The sweet and spicy blend of brown sugar and pepper sauce make these canned baked beans *Kicked-Up*. Baked beans are such a classic dish, and I love how many varieties there are! One of the key ingredients is bacon, so you know Pam Anderson—and sometimes like to call her "Pamanderson" just to conserve energy—whipped up some baked beans to go with her ribs and Caesar salad last week.
Jazzy's kicked up baked beans step by step
- Mix all together throw in crockpot on low and cook for the afternoon.
That would give these some serious kick. Cowboy Homemade Baked Beans are smoky, spicy and sweet. The perfect side dish recipe for BBQ, potlucks and Cowboy Baked Beans, also known as Chuckwagon Beans, is a baked bean recipe with a Rich, savory and sweet with a spicy kick, these baked beans with bacon are easy to make! Tangy, sweet old fashioned baked beans, are made the easy way in this side dish. This is my grandma's favorite semi home-made recipe.