Karela Chips in Air Fryer. Check out this delicious kale chips recipe, which you can make in your air fryer with literally four ingredients and in less than five minutes. Another snack you can perfect with the air fryer: kale chips. Karela or bitter gourd is mostly the least desirable vegetable despite its many health benefits.
Homemade kale chips are incredibly easy to make. Air-Fryer Kale Chips. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Kale chips make such a great snack for any time of the day. You can have Karela Chips in Air Fryer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Karela Chips in Air Fryer
- You need 2 of bitter gourd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil.
This version of kale chips includes garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper for the seasoning. They are cooked in the air fryer which creates a super crisp and light chip in less time than cooking in the oven. Get your crunchy snack fix with some yummy kale chips right from your air fryer! They're such a delicious crispy snack that's both healthy and satisfying.
Karela Chips in Air Fryer step by step
- Peel the skin of bitter gourd and cut into ring shape. Eash properly and marinate the bitter gourd with all the dry masala, oil and salt. Keep aside for three minutes..
- Preheat Air Fryer 280 degree C. Place the bitter gourd in the air fryer basket. Bake for 10 minutes..
- Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with hot..Rice and Dal.
Now brush oil on your air fryer basket and put in the marinated okra in it. How to make Air Fryer Potato Chips? Drain all the water out and pat them dry. Season with salt and a tiny bit of oil. A wide variety of chips air fryer options are available to you, such as function, power source, and material.