Lemon Salmon fillet.
You can have Lemon Salmon fillet using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Salmon fillet
- You need 300 g of skinless salmon.
- It’s 250 g of honey tomatoes.
- It’s 300 g of sliced peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Zucchini, sliced.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5-6 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Bake-18 mins.
Lemon Salmon fillet instructions
- Preheat oven at 180C/350F..
- Thinly slice 300 g peeled potatoes and boil the potatoes slices for 8 mins..
- Drain the potatoes slices, cool and put aside..
- Grease a large dish and spread out the potatoes slices. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Season 300 g skinless salmon with salt and pepper on all the sides and place on the top of the potato slices..
- Dice 250 g honey tomatoes and spread the salmon around, along with half Zucchini slices. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle 4 tbsp olive oil on top..
- Thinly slice 2 or 3 garlic cloves and spread out on top of the salmon..
- Thinly slice half lemon and place on the salmon..
- Bake in an oven for 18 mins. Drizzle with olive oil again..