Mike's Healthy Dog Food. The health and nutrition of your pets is priority at Mike's Feed Farm. Our passion is providing your dog a complete and balanced diet of quality dog food with healthy, natural ingredients. We serve the best nutrition to your pet at all life stages, whether you are looking for holistic, organic.
Our Complete Health recipes for dogs combines natural, premium proteins to deliver a balanced diet full of the nutrients your dog needs for a lifetime of wellbeing, no matter her breed size, life stage or unique nutritional needs. Carrots are a healthful food for dogs. Chewing on carrots can help remove plaque from their teeth and otherwise promote good dental health. You can have Mike's Healthy Dog Food using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Healthy Dog Food
- It’s of Chicken Salmon & Rice.
- It’s 2 of EX LG Boiled Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 oz of Baked Or Boiled Salmon [check closely for any bones].
- It’s 1 of 32 ox Box No Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare as needed of White Rice.
The B vitamins in shrimp can also help maintain a dog's digestive system and promote healthy blood circulation. It is important to cook fish before feeding it to. As you know, there's no shortage of dog food recipes. We looked through literally hundreds of recipes and separated the wheat from the chaff to give you the absolute cream of the crop in If you're looking for recipes your dog will love that are super healthy and nutrient-rich you've come to the right place.
Mike's Healthy Dog Food instructions
- Boil chicken breasts for 35 to 40 minutes. Or, until no pink fluids ruin from your chicken once peirced. Pull chicken from water and allow to cool. Rough chop chicken breasts. Save boiled chicken water to boil your rice in..
- Rinse salmon and microwave for 3 minutes covered. Or, boil salmon for 3 minutes or, simply bake for approximately 30 minutes at °350 with no seasonings added. Allow salmon to cool slightly. Check closely for any bones..
- Boil rice as directed by manufacture in your used chicken water..
- In a food processer, fine grind your chicken and salmon. Add both to your rice..
- If you need additional fluids for this high protein rice dish when warming it up for your fur babies, add a splash of additional boxed chicken broth to your mixture. Cover and heat..
- Refrigerate any unused portions. Mix and reheat as needed..
You are your dog's caretaker and want the best for your pet. A large part of your pet's health is determined by the food that they eat. However, with so many food options out there, how do you choose which is best for your dog? Healthy dogs also benefit from a homemade diet. Fresh foods supply nutrients in their natural form, whole and complete.