Million Dollar Spaghetti.
You can cook Million Dollar Spaghetti using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Million Dollar Spaghetti
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Hamburger meat/ground chuck or turkey.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 box of Barilla Angel hair noodles.
- It’s 2 can of Prego traditional sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bell pepper.
- It’s of Shredded mix blend of cheeses…I used an Italian blend, as well as some sharp cheddar I also had..
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter- sliced thin to layer all around bottom of dish.
- You need of Salad lettuce leafs.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon-chopped and cooked.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Grape tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of Artisan romaine lettuce- leafs pulled apart in.
- It’s 1 of Zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 of You can add grated cheese also.
- Prepare of Garlic cheese toast.
- You need 4 of Slice of bread- I used potato bread but you can use Texas or whatever kind u like..
- You need 1/2 stick of Butter- do not melt.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Onion powder.
- You need 1 of Black pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 of Shredded cheeses- I used Italian blend and also sharp cheddar. These were so good together!.
Million Dollar Spaghetti instructions
- Cooked meat with diced onions and bell pepper, and seasoned with garlic and onion powders and a few other seasonings I use. Drained and Added sauce. Let simmer on low covered..
- Boil spaghetti noodles, & drain. I also cooked my noodles in water with some Italian seasoning, and 1 vegetable & 1 beef bouillon cube..
- Then in a baking dish- spray with Pam spray & layer small pieces of cut up butter all over the bottom. Then put/layer your cooked & drained noodles on top of it..
- In a mixing bowl-Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and I also put a little bit of ricotta cheese mixed together with some of the Italian seasoning sprinkled & mixed in as well..
- Then Pour and layer cheese mixture with a spatula over your cooked spaghetti noodles that are layered in the baking dish. Then top it with your meat sauce. Then top with shredded cheeses and bake in oven. @ 350 for about 25-30 min or so..
- For garlic cheese toast: Mix all ingredients, except cheeses in a bowl, spread on bread, then sprinkle cheeses on top and bake in oven..
- For salad lettuce leafs:Pulled lettuce leafs apart,rinse and dried, then added chopped cooked bacon and tomatoes and drizzled with zesty Italian dressing and then you curl it up eat it with your hands..