Moist Italian Baked Chicken!. An easy breadcrumb and Parmesan coating keeps each chicken breast moist and delicious. I dipped the chicken in Italian dressing instead of mayo., but the chicken stayed so moist and tender, it was great. Italian baked chicken is breaded with an Italian breadcrumb mixture and baked till moist.
You get lots of herby flavor going on with the pesto. The chicken stays super moist cooking in the tomatoes. It creates its own sauce as it cooks. You can cook Moist Italian Baked Chicken! using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Italian Baked Chicken!
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s 1 of italian dressing.
- It’s 1 of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts/thighs/ect.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of (or more) olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of garlic salt/powder.
- You need 1/2 stick of of butter(you may not need this much, but i did not record exactly how much i used, sorry!).
You'll love this healthy, juicy baked Italian chicken recipe. Boneless skinless chicken breasts prepared with a simple spice mixture, garlic and olive oil, and finished with fresh parsley and basil! Just as we turned to Italian flavors to create a truly moist baked chicken meatball recipe, we're turning to the Italian language to describe how wonderfully delicious they are, because no word sums it up quite like the very excellent Italian. Chicken & potatoes baked with a tasty Italian sauce, topped with melted cheese.
Moist Italian Baked Chicken! step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Clean chicken well. Then, in a large bowl add enough italian dressing to toss the chicken in (depends on how much chicken you prepared).
- Dip/toss chicken in the dressing.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic salt/powder to taste..
- In a seperate large bowl (plastic bags work just as well) pour enough italian bread crumbs to cover all surfaces of the chicken..
- One at a time, take the chicken from the dressing and toss/shake the chicken in the breadcrumbs. (*if you make your own breadcrumbs the results are fantastic!).
- In a large skillet, melt 1-2 tbs of butter for every piece of chicken.
- Meanwhile, prepare a baking pan/dish to bake the chicken on- spread enough olive oil in it to completely cover bottom of the pan. Set aside near skillet.
- When the butter is coming to a foam, place chicken in skillet. flip twice when each side is gold brown. Remove chicken and set in the baking pan/dish..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over tops of chicken before baking (if needed).
- Almost done, Bake chicken for 30-45 minutes depending on how many and how large of pieces you used..
- Before serving , cut into the center of the thickest piece to make sure its fully cooked. If not, place back in oven for 5-10 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This Baked Italian Chicken with Potatoes and Cherry Tomatoes is a So it's a perfect day to share this Baked Italian Chicken dish. This dish is something that evolved from an Italian marinade I use for chicken that I. Baked parmesan garlic chicken is baked tender & juicy chicken that is seasoned with Italian & garlic powder and then sprinkled with parmesan. · The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor. Very moist chicken with lots of flavor.