My loaded baked Avocados & eggs. My new recipe is here and the main ingredient here is a humble => LOADED BAKED AVOCADOS . The other recipes for the important components: MELTING STRETCHY CHEESE and BASIL & MINT PESTO. Poke sweet potatoes several times with a fork and place on the baking sheet.
Baked Avocado Tacos. featured in Avocado Favorites. Avocados are a great alternative for butter, oils and fat in baked recipes. Today, I wanted to share how avocados can replace ingredients like butter or oil in your favorite baked goods. You can have My loaded baked Avocados & eggs using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My loaded baked Avocados & eggs
- You need 1 of ripe avocado I use small to medium size.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1-2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2-4 teaspoons of sour cream.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Fresh ground Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Dried cilantro.
- It’s of Shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
- It’s of Crispy fried onions.
With the holidays in full swing, you're probably planning to whip up. Avocados are a perfect edible bowl to put delicious ingredients into. These baked avocados are filled with egg and are perfect for a low carb breakfast, brunch, or lunch! The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog.
My loaded baked Avocados & eggs instructions
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop a little flesh from the middle if desired and brush on a little lime juice..
- Place avocados on top of muffin cups on a muffin tin and season with a little garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 or 2 eggs in a bowl depending on how big the avocados are. I use 1 egg total for smaller avocados..
- Add a little salt and sour cream. If you use 2 eggs double the sour cream. Whip up with a fork and pour mixture into avocados. Sprinkle on pepper, cheese, bacon bits, crispy fried onions and cilantro..
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix up the baked avocados with a fork and enjoy !.
Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit. I especially love them loaded with avocado and beans. A protein-packed salad loaded with crisp lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, avocado and blue cheese. One of my new favorite painters, Michael Naples, does the most amazing paintings, and several of them were in a series of these incredible avocado halves. Chocolates and Confections: Formula, Theory, and Technique for the Artisan Confectioner By Peter P.