Orange honey-mustard Salmon. How to Make Honey Mustard Salmon. This video is part of our Simply Kids Cook YouTube series. Head over there to see more videos in the series.
I had some oranges on hand and there's always mustard in the fridge for mustard lovers like us. A bit of freshly squeezed orange just, some orange rind, honey, soy, ginger and ground mustard (not dijon) and that's your sauce. Whisk it together, pan sear the salmon, add some sauce and we were done. You can cook Orange honey-mustard Salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange honey-mustard Salmon
- It’s 1 of Salmon fillet.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Gourmet mustard (the one with honey already).
- It’s 1 cup of Orange Juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 6 dash of Sea salt.
This Honey Mustard Salmon is quick, easy and perfect for busy weeknights! A whole salmon fillet in a delicious and epic honey mustard sauce gets baked in foil to flaky perfection! Simplicity is the key to this Orange-Honey Baked Salmon which is quick and easy to make, tastes absolutely wonderful and would be a great choice for a dinner. In a small bowl mix the orange juice, orange zest and honey.
Orange honey-mustard Salmon instructions
- In a baking dish add the salmon. Add the black pepper, olive oil and sea salt on the top..
- Cover the salmon with a thin layer of honey. Put the baking dish in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Squeeze the oranges in a bowl..
- Add the mustard to the orange juice bowl..
- Add honey to the orange juice bowl. Mix well..
- Open the oven (after 10 minutes) and put the contents with orange juice, mustard and honey on the top of the salmon. Put the baking dish back to the oven for more 5 minutes..
- Leave for 5 minutes, in the oven, absorbing the juices and it's ready to serve!.
Divide the mixture on top of the salmon fillets. Smoked Salmon Tartare With Smoked Salmon, Spring Onion, Oil, Lime, Watercress. Der Hokkaido- Kürbis gibt dem Kuchen ein raffiniertes Aroma und eine wunderbare orange Farbe. Spoon the honey-mustard mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. (Don't worry if it drips down the sides a little.) Sprinkle the panko-pecan mixture The honey mustard salmon sounds great so I will make it tonight. My question is how large is the tablespoon measure you use in the metric ingredients please?