Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. In this easy cooking video, I cook some chicken legs, or drumsticks, in my toaster oven. I seasoned these chicken legs with a mild BBQ rub, and cooked them. Baked chicken legs are extremely easy to prepare.
Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather! I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. You can cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- It’s 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- You need 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- It’s of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
I usually make this recipe with chicken legs, but you could also make it with a mix of legs and thighs. For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I. Baked chicken legs and chicken leg quarters are the ultimate in effortless, budget-friendly cooking. All you have to do is simply season and pop into Here, we'll cover how to long to bake chicken legs and chicken quarters in the oven and share our favorite baked chicken quarters and chicken leg recipes.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Here's what you need: chicken wings, baking powder, salt, BBQ sauce, cajun seasoning. Spray a baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and place on top of a foiled sheet pan. Distribute wings evenly on top, making sure none of them touch and they are all face-up. This barbecue chicken breast is dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo, nut-free, corn-free, soy-free, and sugar-free. These oven baked barbeque chicken thighs are moist, delicious and easy on the budget.