Oven Baked Soy Salmon. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! It's the perfect simple and healthy dinner recipe. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
Learn how to make this easy Oven Baked Salmon recipe the easy way at home. Sure, it takes a tiny bit of prep work, but once you marinate your salmon, you won't be able to go back. The key to good salmon is not overthinking it. You can have Oven Baked Soy Salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Soy Salmon
- You need 2 of Salmon Fillets-skin removed.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Spring Onions.
- It’s 1 of Some parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Kitchen Foil.
Today, all we're doing is rubbing the fillets with a little oil and sprinkling them with salt and pepper before popping them in the oven. Brush the soy sauce mixture on the surface of the salmon fillets. Soy Sauce: The soy sauce adds umami and earthiness to the glaze, only one tablespoon is needed. Honey: Honey is for sweetness and to balance the Did you like this Honey Sriracha Oven Baked Salmon Recipe?
Oven Baked Soy Salmon instructions
- Add Soy sauce, spring onion and parsley in container to make Marinade, add the salmon and leave to marinade in refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour.
- Take salmon out and put on kitchen foil. Doinkle eith paprkia and black pepper pour over 2 tea spoons of the marinade and erap in Foil Paper. Put in oven gas mark 5 and Cook for spproximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with sweet potato mash and broccoli.
Are there changes you made that you would like to share? Keyword honey garlic salmon, kid friendly salmon recipes, oven baked salmon, salmon recipes. Just made this and I am blown away. Substituted avocado oil and liquid aminos for olive oil and soy sauce (basically the same things, though), and I am in love! Oven Baked Salmon with lip-smacking Honey Ginger Glaze is a quick and easy salmon recipe sure to become a favorite!