Pineapple chicken & bbq rice. This pineapple chicken is a stir fry of chicken, pineapple and vegetables all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. Serve this Chinese style pineapple chicken over rice for an easy dinner that everyone..pineapple chicken , pineapple chicken recipe , pineapple chicken stir fry , easy pineapple chinese pineapple chicken , pineapple garlic chicken , Pininyahang Manok Please like and. Pineapple Chicken Thighs in roast pineapple and slightly garlicky spicy sauce.
Pineapple Chicken is a quick stir-fry with juicy chunks of chicken and pineapple in a tangy sauce. This pineapple chicken stir fry is a longstanding favorite with its beautiful colors and tropical flavors. I recently stumbled upon the original post and thought that the recipe had way too much potential to be left in. You can cook Pineapple chicken & bbq rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple chicken & bbq rice
- It’s 10-12 of boneless skinless chicken thighs (or any other cut).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen (or fresh) peas or green beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- You need 1 cup of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 2 of tea spoons hot sauce.
- It’s 1 of tea spoon mustard.
- It’s 2 of tea spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of cummin.
- It’s of minced onion.
- You need of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Brown sugar.
Chicken and pineapple are a perfect match for the grill. Top with lemony yogurt sauce for an easy These Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs are not only kid friendly, but adults will love them, too. Make it a Make-Your-Own-Take-Out night with this sweet and savory Pineapple Chicken. My pineapple chicken recipe is something you can make with things you probably have in your Colorful pantry staples come together to make this aromatic and flavorful pineapple chicken that has.
Pineapple chicken & bbq rice step by step
- Put rice in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, cummin, minced onion, garlic powder & pepper.
- Pour bag of frozen peas on top of rice.
- In a bowl, wisk together mustard, hot sauce, water, bbq sauce & Worcestershire sauce until evenly blended.
- Pour liquid mixture into baking dish.
- Coat chicken in Brown sugar and place on top of rice.. Season with steak seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Put pineapple chunks on top.of chicken.
- Bake at 375° in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until rice and chicken are cooked threw..
Easy Pineapple Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pineapple-Pecan Chicken Salad ~ This refreshingly tasty chicken salad may just be the perfect chicken salad for summer. This pineapple chicken recipe is a simple recipe that tastes like it takes a lot more time to make The sauce for this pineapple chicken tastes similar to teriyaki sauce. In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper.