Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. Into a large bowl add: oats, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder. Scroll down for the step by step photos! How to Make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal – Step By Step Photos.
Breakfast doesn't get much easier or more delicious. If you're an oatmeal lover like us, be sure to check out our Creme Brulee Baked Oatmeal, Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Pie! Baked pumpkin oatmeal is lightly sweetened and perfectly spiced like a slice of pumpkin pie. You can have Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Enjoy this fall treat for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. October is almost here, which means that apologies are no longer needed for all things PUMPKIN. How To Make Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal. Baked oatmeal is so, super easy to make!
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal instructions
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is sublime! It made the house smell so good, and tasted even better.