Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls. Recipe Using Thanksgiving Leftovers – Baked Egg Rolls ⭐SUBSCRIBE to this Channel http. One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is leftovers and this year, I've decided to skip the sandwich and turn my turkey into hummus and turkey stuffed. Homemade is always best – so skip all the added fat and calories by rolling and baking your own egg rolls at home.
Add the turkey, breaking up the chunks with a wooden spoon. Taco filling in an eggroll wrapper? Betty blogger Lil Miss Bossy My Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls are stuffed with chicken, spinach, beans, corn I love making egg rolls. You can cook Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of broccoli slaw (shredded broccoli and carrot mix).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of shredded Colby cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly shredded ginger root.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sam's Taco Seasoning (or your favorite taco seasoning mix).
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 4 tbsp of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 12 of egg roll wrappers.
I think they're such a fun finger food and people always just LOVE them! Since we all love casseroles, and we all love turkey tacos, why not make a turkey taco casserole?! I love it, I love it, I love it! This recipe is great because you make the "taco meat" all in one.
Sam's Baked Turkey Taco Eggrolls instructions
- On medium high heat, brown ground turkey and 2 tbsp of Sam's Taco Seasoning. Do not drain. Once cooked through, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels..
- In same pan over medium high heat add broccoli slaw, ginger and soy sauce. Mix well..
- Mix water and cornstarch until dissolved and add to broccoli slaw mix. Stir until incorporated well and sauce begins to thicken and cook off. I made this recipe to coat the broccoli slaw with flavor not a thick sauce so you shouldn't have a runny sauce at the bottom of your pan..
- Once the broccoli slaw mix is tender yet still crunchy, add the turkey back into the pan and add the remaining 2 tbsp of taco seasoning. Stir well and add a tablespoon of water if needed. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes then remove from heat to cool..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Lay out egg roll wrappers and shredded cheese next to your working space..
- Place a small bowl of water next to your wrappers as well to seal the seams of your egg rolls..
- Place an egg roll wrapper in front of you facing up like a diamond. Add 3-4 tablespoons of the broccoli slaw mix to the middle of the egg roll wrapper. Add 2-3 tablespoons shredded cheese over filling. Now take the bottom point of the wrapper and fold over the middle upwards over the filling and tuck back behind the filling. Fold in the corner points on the sides to the middle and then finish rolling the entire roll upwards. Once you've rolled the whole egg roll, dip your finger in water and moisten the inside of the top point to seal the egg roll and keep it from coming apart while cooking..
- Spray both sides of the egg roll with non stick cooking spray and place on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 8 minutes each side turning halfway through for even cooking. Remove from oven, let cool and garnish with extra cheese, salsa and sour cream or your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!.
These crispy egg rolls filled with turkey, black beans, and spinach are baked instead of fried, but still have plenty of crunch and flavor! Reviews for: Photos of Turkey Spinach Crispy Baked Egg Rolls. Delicious and made with lean ground turkey. A nice twist on a traditional egg roll! Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Low-Fat Low Calorie Taco Bake Calories.