Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado. Baked Polenta with Tomatoes and Parmesan! Try this Baked Polenta with Tomatoes and Parmesan recipe! It is easy to make and healthy too!
They are are a total crowd pleaser, are gluten free, and great as a supper side. And it's just this: a halved avocado doused with lemon juice and a pinch of salt, eaten with a spoon. The result has all the saltiness, tang, and creamy texture. You can have Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado
- You need 2 of avocados, skinned and cut into 8 slices.
- You need 5 tbsp of Greek yogurt or similar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- It’s 7 tbsp of Polenta/corn meal.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder.
Baking polenta in the oven is much easier than on the stovetop and creates the same, creamy results. Although I chose to use grated Parmesan in this version, you can replace the Parmesan with Gorgonzola, or even goat cheese, or skip the cheese and simply leave the polenta simple. Rosemary & Parmesan Baked Polenta ChipsLike Potato Chips, But More Delicious! Well it's made a maize flour, or cornmeal, that is popular in Northern Italy and a few other spots in Europe.
Sophie's baked parmesan polenta avocado step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix your dry ingredients together..
- Dip a slice of avocado in the yogurt. Make sure it is a thin layer..
- Dip your yogurt coated avocado slice into your dry mix..
- Place on a baking tray sprayed with baking spray..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! I had mine with sour cream, but I think a tomato sauce would work best as a dipping sauce..
Polenta Recipes Parmesan Cheese Recipes Side Dish Gluten Free. Spray nonstick coating on a baking sheet. Drizzle oil over polenta and brush to cover. If you want crisp edges, cut into squares or triangles and separate slightly. So today, let's all bake a party with these super cute cake batter macarons.