Spicy, salsa baked chicken. Baked Salsa Chicken – Perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts baked on a bed of fresh tomato salsa and topped with melted cheese. How to make baked salsa chicken. This easy recipe needs just a few ingredients and it's a snap to prepare.
It's a little on the acidic side with the lime juice and adobo, and tastes great with avocados to cut the acid and the heat. While I usually serve it with rice, it's also surprisingly good with penne pasta. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all. You can have Spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy, salsa baked chicken
- It’s 4 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 12 oz of favorite salsa (I made my own).
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 2 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tabasco.
- You need of Favorite bottle of hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Lawrys seasoning salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/3 pepper jack (or your fave).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro (for garnish).
- It’s of sour cream to top (optional).
Very tasty and easy meal to make. Salsa chicken baked in a tangy spicy Salas has Juicy Chicken and is packed with flavour. This baked salsa chicken is one-pot, baked, and so easy to whip up for a weeknight dinner. It's one of those meals that you probably already have all the ingredients in The flavors of this salsa chicken are spicy, cheesy, and just plain good.
Spicy, salsa baked chicken step by step
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work..
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees..
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes..
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!.
The chicken always comes out tender and juicy, and I love all. This Healthy Chicken Salsa Recipe is a super easy chicken dinner recipe. Now I topped mine with cheese, but if you want it healthier then you can We all love this healthy baked salsa chicken recipe but we also really enjoy this salsa verde baked chicken recipe and this crock pot salsa verde recipe. This Baked Salsa Chicken is a super easy weeknight dinner. I just need to make sure I.