Stuffed potato. Stuffed potatoes are a family favorite recipe that never go out of style. Bet you haven't had these before! Here sweet potatoes are stuffed with an eggplant-tomato mix topped with Moroccan spices, a combo called zaalouk.
Take a basic stuffed potato and add any of the many possible variations and you'll never grow Learn how to ready a potato for stuffing, then choose some of the stuffing ideas suggested after. Stuffed Breakfast Potatoes – An Easy Stuffed Potatoes Recipe. Stuffed Breakfast Potatoes are an easy one-dish breakfast solution perfect for feeding a group! You can cook Stuffed potato using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed potato
- You need of large potatoes.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of spices.
- It’s of minced meat.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of parsley.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of butter.
These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food. Plus I've got TEN more ideas for fillings below. Tell me, do you eat stuffed potato skins with your hands or a knife and fork? Into a large bowl, grate potatoes on the star.
Stuffed potato step by step
- Wash the potatoes and then boil with skin on till they become just soft when you pick it with a fork but not too soft.
- Cook minced meat with the vegetables and spices, salt, black pepper, cumin,coriander, etc.
- Drain and cool the potatoes. Then using a sharp thin knife cut out a thin layer of the top middle part, leaving some space around the edges so it doesn't break..
- Scoop the inside of the potatoes with a tea spoon also keeping some on the side walls so it doesn't break.
- For the filling : layer cheese and cooked meat mixture inside the potato. Use about 2-3 tea spoons of each, depending on the size of the potatoes..
- For the top: melt butter with garlic and parsley on low heat, mash all the extracted potatoes till creamy, add the butter mix..
- Cover the top of the potatoes with the buttered potatoes mix and you may add cheese on top, I used a tea spoon of cream cheese..
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes till the top becomes golden brown or you can use the top grill instead to give it colour..
Easy stuffed baked potatoes with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and vegan cheese. This oven baked potato recipe with herb dip is healthy and delicious! Potatoes are baked and then hollowed out. The flesh is combined with Cheddar cheese and sour cream and onion dip, and then baked again. Potatoes versatile vegetable, from which you can prepare a wide variety of delicious and amazing.