Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti.
You can cook Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of 45 Oz Favorite pasta sauce (I enjoy Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Sauce).
- It’s 1 lb of Ziti of your liking.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Flaky peppers (if u like a bit of hotness).
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 oz of 8 ounce bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt,pepper,and Flakey peppers. Until no longer pink..
- While the beef is browning. Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil for pasta.
- Open large jar of sauce and pour into a big enough pot with lid..
- When ground beef is done drain off excess fat (Hint: I put ground beef into a colander, this way you are sure to get rid of fat and don't lose any meat in the process) add beef to pot of pasta sauce and cook on low while waiting for the pasta to be done..
- When water comes to a boil add pasta and cook until Al Dente. Drain pasta into a colander..
- While pasta is cooking wisk and egg into a medium size bowl add Ricotta cheese and oregano and mix together..
- Coat the bottom of a 9inch glass baking dish with a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add all of the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue with pasta, sauce, and Mozzarella cheese layers until all is gone.
- Place in preheated oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Plate and Enjoy! Serve with bread and butter and a small salad!.