Sweet and spicy baked chicken. Place the chicken on an oiled baking sheet. When the wings are almost done, make the sweet and spicy sauce. In a saucepan, mix ground ginger If you're using a large quantity of chicken, make the sauce in a large pan so it's easier to mix the wings.
I had first rubbed the chicken with a spice rub and let marinate for about three hours. This sweet and spicy pulled baked chicken (that's a mouthful I know but this chicken is just that; a delicious mouthful) is so easy, juicy, light and tasty! We were overstaffed at work so I got to stay home for part of the day and this chicken happened. You can have Sweet and spicy baked chicken using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy baked chicken
- You need 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
Our friend Jennifer graciously invited us over for dinner. Sweet and Spicy Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken. This recipe for Sweet and Spicy Baked Sriracha Chicken is one that I worked on with my niece Kara, and it took us a few tries to get just the right combination of ingredients to make the sweet-spicy glaze to brush on the chicken. Along the way we discovered that it doesn't really take much sauce brushed.
Sweet and spicy baked chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut chicken breasts in half..
- Put on a plate spread out.
- Sprinkle as much or as little Creole seasoning and cayenne pepper on each side on chicken breasts. I like mine spicy so I use quite a bit.
- Pour brown sugar on to a separate plate.
- Roll and press each piece of seasoned chicken into brown sugar.
- Lay onto foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes then turn chicken over so the juices will get all over each side.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or so until fully cooked. Pour any remaining juices over the top. Enjoy!.
Baked chicken wings slathered in a sweet and spicy sauce made with Frank's Red Hot and honey. Ever since I was a very young kid I enjoyed spicy food. I remember sitting at the table with my dad and brother over a Styrofoam container of wicked hot wings from the local pub. Halloween is one of the rare times of year when this hidden mischievous nature surfaces. Take these Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe, for instance.