taisen's moist baked bbq chicken. Today we're talking about baking chicken breasts to moist, juicy perfection, smothering them with BBQ Sauce and consuming. My all-time favorite oven baked chicken breasts recipe! Brining the chicken was new to me.
The marinade imparts great flavor and tenderizes the meat. A great way to oven bake chicken. This chicken is really moist and juicy. You can have taisen's moist baked bbq chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taisen's moist baked bbq chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of of chicken breast ( frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of chicken/poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 2 of different flavored bbq sauces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or less of water.
With your favorite BBQ sauce and the smoky paprika, it's just what you need to make for dinner soon. I grew up on a lot of bbq chicken recipes. I feature a lot of her down home, tried and true recipe son this site, like her fluffy yeast rolls, moist cream cheese This bbq chicken recipe is pretty easy. Grandmother would whip this up on.
taisen's moist baked bbq chicken step by step
- pre heat oven to 350.
- if your using frozen chicken de thaw it and if using fresh you can start. if your picky trim the fat from the chicken and place chicken in a casserole dish. I didn't trim the fat.
- arrange chicken in single layers. take all of the seasonings ( salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken seasoning) and sprinkle the chicken..
- cover the chicken with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- take both bottles of bbq sauce and use a bowl or measuring cup. add half of each bottle and the 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. mix. if it is to thick add a little water . it's really more of opinion with that.
- take the chicken out. drain any juice and fat. pour sauce over the chicken. put it back into the oven for about 10 minutes uncovered.
- serve with any sides and enjoy. you can add more bbq sauce to dip in like my kids do.
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my This oven baked BBQ Chicken is deliberately made with a barbecue sauce that is thinned out with My chef friend was amazed at flavour & so was I. I did regularly baste & very moist chicken was a. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. This Baked BBQ Chicken is so easy, it comes together in a few minutes and tastes tangy and sweet and SO good! You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and you're done!