The Dirty Hog Burger.
You can cook The Dirty Hog Burger using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Dirty Hog Burger
- It’s 60 g of Sliced Red Cabbage.
- You need 50 g of Sliced Bell Pepper.
- You need 20 g of Sliced Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Chopped Coriander.
- It’s 1/4 of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 80 g of Pre Cooked Shredded Belly Pork.
- It’s 3 Teaspoons of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 65 g of (1/2) Mini Camembert.
- It’s 1 of Brioche Bun.
- You need of Chopped Chives.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
The Dirty Hog Burger step by step
- Prepare your slaw using Red Cabbage, Spring Onions & Bell Peppers as your base..
- Prepare your Dressing. 1/4 of a Fresh Lime (juice), Chopped sprig of Coriander. Add Slaw & Dressing ingredients to a bowl, then mix..
- Next, take your pre-cooked shredded belly pork and add 3 Teaspoons of BBQ Sauce and mix..
- Prepare you Camembert. You will need 1/2 (approx 65g) of a Mini Camembert. Place on greaseproof paper and season with Black Pepper & Chives..
- Toast your Brioche Bun..
- Place your BBQ Pulled Pork and Camembert on a baking tray and put in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes..
- Next: Build your burger. Add your slaw to the base of Brioche Bun..
- Remove your BBQ Pulled Pork and Camembert from the oven..
- Top the slaw on you bun with BBQ Pulled Pork..
- Using the greaseproof paper to hold the Camembert pour over the Pulled Pork and then add the top of your bun..