Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets. During brining, the turkey absorbs extra moisture, which in turn helps it stay juicy. Since the turkey absorbs salt too, it also gets nicely seasoned. Ever wonder how to brine a turkey?
The Best Turkey Brine Recipe – A simple blend of salt, sugar, and spices to create the most moist and flavorful turkey you've ever made! Submerge a thawed turkey in the brine along with lots of ice water and leave it to chill for. Brining or dry-brining your bird can mean the difference between dry turkey and supremely Everything you need to know about brining your turkey for Thanksgiving. You can have Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets
- Prepare 2 can of Crescent Roll Dough.
- It’s 1 of Apple (any variety) sliced fairly thin.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Quality grade deli turkey, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Round of Brie Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Non stick spray.
How to Brine Turkey – Brining is the chef's secret to perfect juicy poultry. Find the easy-to-follow techniques and recipe for a flavorful turkey dinner. When ready to roast turkey, remove turkey from brine. Brining a frozen turkey is never a good idea, because frozen.
Turkey, Brie & Apple Pockets instructions
- Preheat oven to 375* Peel and slice apples into thin pieces. In bowl, combine apples, spicy brown mustard, honey and cinnamon till coated. Cut Brie into thick slices. On 2 nonstick baking sheets or foil with nonstick spray, lay the unrolled-triangle-shaped crescent roll down/stretch it out a bit in its current shape. Layer the turkey, coated-apples & Brie onto a dough wedge. Top with another dough wedge (filling will likely spill out, but do your best to tuck in). Crimp the edges with a fork. I made the egg wash with 1 egg, a splash of water and a teaspoon or two or more cinnamon. Brush tops of dough with mix. Bake for 10-15 min. Let rest for a few cause they'll be hot!!! ;).
Remove the turkey from the clean water, pat dry, and cook according. Brining a turkey is the first step to a juicy, tender bird that'll be a standout at Thanksgiving. Steps to a Achieve a Juicy, Tender Bird. How to Brine Turkey for Your Best-Ever Bird. Everything you need to know about turkey brining (including whether a wet brine or a dry brine is better).