Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes. Turkey Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, using Blount Fine Foods Turkey Chili. Turkey and Black Bean Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. A healthy spin on game-day chili.
Turkey Chili Stuffed Backed Potato is an amazing bean-less chili. Perfect for those cold winter days. Last year I started to add cut up Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes to the Chili as a substitute for all those beans. You can have Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Lean Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 C. of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Non-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 6 of Russet Potatoes, baked.
- You need of Hot Sauce, if desired.
I found that they potato would get a little to mushy or not be. (Reserve the insides of potatoes to make hash brown cakes the next day.) Spray cut side of skins with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper, and roast Add turkey and crumble as it cooks up. Stir in hot sauce and tomato sauce, and simmer over low heat to combine flavors. Tender baked sweet potatoes smothered with turkey and bean chili, then topped with melty cheddar. Sweet potatoes and chili are totally made for each other.
Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ground turkey, cook, breaking up while it browns..
- When turkey is almost cooked through, add spices and diced tomatoes..
- Let finish cooking and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Open up the potatoes lengthwise, divide chili among the potatoes. Top each with ¼ C. of cheese and a few dashes of hair sauce, if using..
The subtle sweetness of the sweet potatoes perfectly contrasts the smoky, spicy flavor of the chili. This loaded baked potato is stuffed with lean turkey chili, reduced fat shredded cheese and topped with some fresh chives – a quick, easy weeknight meal. So I popped a few russet potatoes in the microwave (sure, you can do this in the oven too) topped it with shredded cheese, turkey chili and. Loaded twice-baked potatoes stuffed with turkey, stuffing, cheese, and gravy are a creative way to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers. Scrape flesh into the bowl of a stand mixer, being careful not to tear the skin. turkey stuffed sweet potatoes. sheet pan turkey nachos.