Walnut Crusted Baked Brie. Learn how to make a Baked Stuffed Brie! I hope you enjoy this easy Brie en Croute stuffed with Cranberries & Walnuts. Baked Brie Recipe topped with honey, walnuts and dried cherries.
We're excited to present this walnut-crusted brie mac and cheese recipe from Molly Yeh's Molly on the Range cookbook. One of the first food writing Pour the mixture into the baking dish and top it with the walnuts, parmesan, and reserved chopped apple. And then there is this Walnut-Crusted Brie Mac and Cheese with Apples; it is the definition of fall. You can have Walnut Crusted Baked Brie using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut Crusted Baked Brie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of wedge of Brie cheese (7-8 oz piece).
- Prepare 1 of apple slices and crackers.
Today, I opened all the windows, threw on my favorite sweater, and spent the afternoon whipping this up – it was the most glorious chilly afternoon. The nutmeg and baked apples made the whole house. Meanwhile, add walnuts, maple syrup, salt and pepper to a small skillet Allow brie to cool for a few minutes, transfer to serving dish and spoon maple glazed walnuts on top. Baked Brie should win some kind of prize for Most Impressive Looking Appetizer that Took Almost No Work to Prepare.
Walnut Crusted Baked Brie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil..
- Crush walnuts. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it a few times with a rolling pin. Pour crushed walnuts onto a plate or dish large enough to fit wedge of brie. (A pasta bowl works perfect).
- In another dish (large enough to fit wedge of brie)crack egg and gently beat..
- Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides..
- Dip brie into crushed walnuts – pressing nuts into cheese – focus on sides and bottom. Move cheese to baking sheet and press remainder of walnuts onto top of cheese and sides..
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Cheese should be soft and start to swell a bit on sides. Do not over bake..
- Serve immediately with apple slices & crackers. Enjoy : ).
It's such a life saver to have on hand. You can do so much with it…turn it into cookies, cheese straws, tarte crust, etc. in a pinch. Bake until the top is browned and the sides are. Place the wheel of brie in the center of the crust. Serve warm or at room temperature.