1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Thumbs up for a yummy meal! 🙂 I found this recipe here. Our baked chicken and sweet potatoes feature brown sugar and fresh thyme.
To counter the rich and caramelized flavors, quick-pickled thinly sliced red onion adds a bright and zippy note right at the end. If you prefer chicken breasts, you can use them. One-Pan Baked Chicken Potatoes and Vegetables – Chicken drumsticks with potatoes and vegetables. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- You need 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- Prepare to taste of S&p.
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
One-Pan Breakfast – Sweet potatoes with egg and spinach and tomatoes. Chicken thighs with potatoes, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms. It's such an easy meal to throw together. One Pot Chicken & Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & bake! Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato bake with. One-Pan Paprika Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes. This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. Swap the baby potatoes for any other kind of potato or sweet potato, cut into bite-sized chunks.