Apple Stuffed Pork Chops. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Thick pork loin chops are heavenly when baked with a simple bread stuffing flavored with apples and celery. The delicious results will look like you've slaved for hours.
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Big thick pork chops are stuffed with an apple mixture for a delicious meal for four. For a dinner for two, feel free to halve the recipe. You can have Apple Stuffed Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Celery.
- You need 3 medium of Apples (peeled, cored, and diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 6 large of Boneless pork chops.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in diced dried white bread,apple,beaten egg,sage,basil and ground thyme. Stuff pork chops with egg mixture. Sprinkle stuffed pork on both sides with salt and black pepper.
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops instructions
- Cut slit in side of chops and set aside.
- Fry bacon on high untl just crisp.
- Dice celery while bacon is frying.
- Add celery to bacon, not draining fat, and cook until tender.
- Add apples to pan and stir.
- Sprinkle with sugar and a little cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on medium low until apples are tender and sugar makes a thick glaze.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add bread crumbs to mix and stir well.
- Season with parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Stuff chops with mix and place in lightly buttered or sprayed cake pan.
- Season chops with salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary.
- Cover and bake for 35-40 min..
- Uncover and cook for 10-15 more minutes or until meat is white all the way through.
Trim piece of fat from edge of one of the pork chops. Boneless pork loin chops can be used instead of the bone-in chops. Dried cherries can be substituted for the dried cranberries. Red Rome, Cortland and Braeburn are varieties of apples that work well in this recipe. Season each pork chop with salt, pepper and rub them with the rosemary.