Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes. The potato is scooped out and mashed up with butter, cheese and cooked bacon. We then spoon this mixture back into the potatoes, shaping a well with the back of a spoon, and dropping the egg white into the potato. Nutritional Information is per stuffed potato.
This bacon and egg stuffed sweet potato is a perfect brunch item that will surely impress your guests but it's easy to make and so delicious. Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and add egg yolks on top. Recipe of the bacon and egg stuffed sweet potato off of fit men cook youtube channel, please enjoy! You can have Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes
- It’s 4 of Russet potatoes.
- Prepare 8 of Bacon strips.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of salted butter.
My family loves these Bacon & Egg Stuffed Baked Potatoes for Sunday brunch. On a rare occasion, we even have them for dinner. While the rest of the family likes just the regular cracked egg in their potato, I like mine scrambled so I give mine a quick whisk before pouring it into the potato shell. We know: Stuffed avocados are all the rage.
Bacon and Egg stuffed potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes on a cooking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper and bake for 1 hour or until tender..
- When potatoes are done, split open and fluff with a fork..
- Top each baked potato with 1 tbs. butter or more if desired..
- Fry the bacon, about 4 min. on each side until crisp, lay on paper towel to drain the extra grease..
- melt 1 tbs. butter in a pan and fry eggs, try to keep the yoke from breaking..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
But the way things are going out in California, it looks as if we may have a shortage on our hands, which means the Just bake a sweet potato, scoop out its inside, and drop in some bacon (or not) and an egg. The finished product looks like a work of culinary. Take your weekend brunch to the next level of comfort food goodness with stuffed and baked bacon and egg potatoes. This article has been posted with permission and originally appeared as Bacon and Egg Potato Boats on Relish. Transfer the potatoes to the bowl, add the bacon and hard-boiled eggs and mix by folding carefully.