Baked Apples and Oatmeal.
You can cook Baked Apples and Oatmeal using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Apples and Oatmeal
- You need 1/2 cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pecans roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of Apples peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
Baked Apples and Oatmeal instructions
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients..
- Peel and dice apples..
- Melt butter in two oven safe dishes..
- Layer the dry mixture and apples into the dishes..
- Whisk the egg and milk together and pour over the apples. Bake in a 400°F oven until puffy and done. About 30 minutes..