Baked Chicken and potatoes. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes. My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! You can cook Baked Chicken and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and potatoes
- It’s 1500 g of chicken pieces, thighs and breasts.
- You need 500 g of potatoes, cit in thick slices, widthwise.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice, crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
Kind of like a creamy chicken, carrot and spinach casserole, topped with potato gratin! The best easy baked chicken potatoes and carrots with herbs recipe – an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love! chicken and potato bake – This is Potatoes seasoned with salt, black pepper and paprika married with highly seasoned Chicken thighs baked under an hour – It's an all-time favorite in my house completely made in one pan! This simple recipe delivers chicken and potatoes which are very tender, juicy, and delicious. Place the chicken pieces in a large baking dish; pour the water into the bottom of the dish.
Baked Chicken and potatoes step by step
- Wash the chicken pieces and put them in a large bowl..
- Add the potato slices, the crushed garlic, cinnamon, thyme, black pepper and salt. Mix well..
- Place the seasoned chicken pieces and potato slices in an oven tray; pour the lemon juice and the vegetable oil over them. Cover the tray with aluminum foil..
- Bake in the oven at medium heat for about 1 hr or until the potatoes are well cooked..
- Once cooked, remove the aluminum foil and put the tray back in the oven until the chicken become golden in color..
- Serve hot..
Arrange the potatoes around and over the chicken pieces. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs. This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas. There's nothing like baked chicken and potatoes.