baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta. This quick pasta dish is a hearty side that pleases everyone. Mom and Dad like the healthy spinach and complex wild mushroom avors, while kids enjoy the. Homemade Potato Gnocchi ~ pillowy soft, delicious potato dough dumplings ~ easy to make.
On top of sauce, layer half of the uncooked gnocchi and spinach. Gnocchi with ricotta cheese is much more forgiving than the potato version. Lemony Spaghetti with Peas and Ricotta. You can cook baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen gnocchi, 25 ounces.
- It’s 1/2 of 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of favorite pasta sauce.
- You need of or.
- Prepare 1 of 15 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Try our vibrant recipe for veggie spinach and ricotta gnocchi. This flavour packed dish may take a bit of time but is sure to impress family and friends. The creamy spinach and ricotta filling spiked with parmesan and nutmeg. But then I came across this baked version made by Jamie Oliver.
baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta instructions
- preheat oven to 400..
- cook gnocchi according to package directions..
- add spinach during last 2 minutes of cooking. When gnocchi is done, drain well..
- meanwhile, for the sauce, combine all ingredients in saucepan and simmer over medium heat..
- spray 2 quart baking dish with non stick cooking spray..
- combine gnocchi/spinach with sauce and ricotta. pour into prepared baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden..
The way he made it, it was basically cannelloni made with fresh lasagna sheets which is sliced then placed into the tomato sauce. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Put the flour in a wide shallow bowl. This Baked Gnocchi with Ricotta uses prepared gnocchi and tops it with marinara, ricotta and parmesan in this meatless weeknight dinner. I have been a cookbook addict for years and years now.