Baked Kale Chips.
You can have Baked Kale Chips using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Kale Chips
- Prepare 300 grams of Kale leaves.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Baked Kale Chips step by step
- Try to remove the stem running through the middle of the kale leaves so you are just left with the actual leaves. (This will make it easier for them to cook through evenly.).
- Wash the leaves and wipe away the moisture completely..
- Put the leaves, olive oil and salt in a plastic bag and shake so the leaves are evenly coated in the oil and salt..
- Spread them out on a baking tray, taking care not to let them overlap, and bake at 180°C. Check on them while they are baking. They are done when they're crispy..