Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese.
You can cook Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
- It’s 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- It’s 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- Prepare 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 4 cups of Milk.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- It’s of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need Dash of Salt.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese step by step
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi .