Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples.
You can cook Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples
- It’s 4 of Porkchops, boneless thick cut.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of dales seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of Red Apples, peeled & diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Preheat a large skillet with the vegetable oil in it.
- Place porkchops in skillet and pour dales seasoning over chops. Brown on both sides..
- Put diced apples in a 9"x13" baking dish and cover with remaining ingredients..
- Mix it up well to coat the apples..
- Place browned porkchops on top of apples, cover with foil..
- Bake for 35 minute's or until proper internal temp is reached..
- Serve and enjoy! If I could have dairy right now I would have put a little vanilla ice cream over the apples ;).