Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze.
You can have Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze
- You need 1 of Spiral Sliced Bone-in Ham.
- Prepare of For Glaze:.
- It’s 1 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 TBSP. of Mustard.
- It’s 2 TBSP. of Honey.
- Prepare 2 TBSP. of Water.
Baked Spiral Ham and Honey Mustard Glaze step by step
- Heat ingredients for glaze in a small saucepan on warm. Do not boil. Warm and stir until all lumps are gone and glaze is dark in color and glossy. Set aside..
- Don't cheap out on your ham. Pay the money and get a good spiral sliced Bone-in ham. You really do get what you pay for!.
- Place ham flat side down in roaster with lid OR foil lined and foil covered pan. Add 1 cup of water only. Ham creates it's own juice as it cooks. For a 7 to 12 lb. Ham, bake at 275° for 12 to 15 minutes per pound..
- At the end of calculated baking time, remove ham from oven and pour or spoon glaze over ham so that glaze runs in between the slices. Return to oven uncovered for 10 more minutes @ 450°.
- Slice and place ham on serving plate for serving..