Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes.
You can cook Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes
- You need 4 of med-large sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli (cut into florrets).
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 15 oz of can small white beans.
- You need 3/4 c of water.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need of Optional: bbq chicken.
Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined..
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted..