BBQ chicken pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye.
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. Top with the chicken, gouda, mozzarella and red onion. Slide the pizza (on the parchment) onto a pizza peel or another. You can cook BBQ chicken pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken pizza
- Prepare 1 of (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts halves cooked and shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced pepperchini peppers.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded colby-monteray jack cheese.
If you've ever been to California Pizza Kitchen, then chances are you know the joys of a good BBQ Chicken pizza. Today I want to share my rendering of their very popular BBQ Chicken Pizza, which was a favorite of Jeff, my (platonic) roommate from Taiwan. BBQ Chicken Pizza is such a classic with its sweet, tangy, and salty BBQ sauce, bits of juicy chicken, creamy cheese, and savory onions. But, after making pizzas for a living for a couple of years.
BBQ chicken pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- place pizza crust on medium baking sheet. Spread BBQ sauce on crust..
- spread shredded chicken, cheese, & pepperchinis on pizza..
- bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. add cilantro.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like Drizzle a bit of ranch dressing over your homemade BBQ chicken pizza after baking, or have a small. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when we lived in California. When we moved we had to make a version of our own at home and let me tell you.