(Bottle gourd) Lauki kofta with lachha paratha. Preheat a Kuzhi Paniyaram and drizzle a little oil in each of the cavities; then place the kofta balls in the pan's cavities; drizzle the kofta with a little oil and pan fry them until. Learn how to make Restaurant Style Lauki Curry at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. Lauki is one such vegetable that not many people are fond of..bottle gourd kofta curry with step by step photo and video recipe. perhaps any bottle guard curries or sabzi's are not appreciated and is not preferred to consume as it is. but certainly the kofta curry recipe would be good alternative which is tasty yet healthy and nutritious. basically, bottle guard is.
Otherwise it's a big fuss to make them eat bottlegourd, fenugreek leaves or spinach. Let's make lauki paratha recipe step by step: Rinse the bottlegourd and wipe with a cloth. Lauki (Bottle Gourd) is very common recipe in every Indian kitchen, it has lots of health benefits. You can cook (Bottle gourd) Lauki kofta with lachha paratha using 25 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of (Bottle gourd) Lauki kofta with lachha paratha
- Prepare of For kofta ingredients.
- You need 200-250 gm of bottle gourd (louki).
- It’s 1-1/2 of ench ginger.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilly.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- It’s 2-3 cup of water.
- It’s 5-6 tsp of besan.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil for moun.
- Prepare pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare of Oil for kofta frying.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of For lachha paratha ingridents.
- You need 3 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil for moyan.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt as per taste.
- It’s of Water as required for dough.
- You need of Ghee for paratha.
Lauki kofta is something which is very aromatic and flavorful, So those who don't like Lauki (Bottle Gourd) they can cook this recipe because the test is lurking behind this recipe. Loved by everyone, Lauki ka Kofta is a healthy and spicy recipe mostly served as a main course dish. Kids love it specially, as they mostly don't like eating bottle guard but they enjoy bottle guard in the form of Koftas. Lauki paratha recipe – Paratha made using bottle gourd, methi leaves, mild spice powders and whole wheat flour.
(Bottle gourd) Lauki kofta with lachha paratha instructions
- Tomato chilly ginger ki pste banale.
- Ek bowl me besan Kisi huyi lokey 2tsp curd 1/2tea spoon garam masala,1/2tea spoon red chilly powder slightly turmeric powder, 1tsp oil pinchn of baking soda or swad anusar salt add karein.
- Pakode jesa better banale jarurat ho to hi pani add karein kyoki lokey me already pani hota he like aisa better banana he.
- Ek pan me oil garam karne rakhe jab oil garam ho jaye to deep fry karein pakode.
- Dark golden brown hone tak fry karein.
- Ready he kofte.
- Ek pan me oil add karein jeera ho jaye tab hing add karein.
- Tomato grevy add karein.
- Grevy se oil bahar nikal ne lag jaye tab red chilly powder garam masala tumeric powder Coriander powder add karein.
- 3cup jitana pani add karein.
- Jab grevy waka pani kholane lag jaye tab pakode add karein.
- 2-5 min aise hi pakane de bina lid ke.
- Uper se lid dhaki rehne de 15min tak.
- Ready he soft spoungy lokey ke kofte last me swad anusar salt add karein or fresh Coriander.
- Lachha parathe ke liye normal doe lagaye na jyada tyte na loose ek loyi tode.
- Pareatha bele Or ghee/oil spread karein or halka sa dry aata sprinkle karein.
- Cutter se ya knief ke lamba lamba cut karein like this.
- Sare cuts ko ek sath karle like this.
- Usko.round shape me fold karna shru karein like this.
- Like this.
- Aise pura round roll banale.
- Rhoda sa sukha aata lagaye loyi pe.
- Aise round shape me eska paratha bele.
- Ab tave pe sekane rakhe.
- Ek side sik jaye to ghee lagake palatke dusari side bhi seke.
- Dusari side bhi achhe se sikane de ready he lachha paratha.
- Serve karein garma garam lauki kofta or lachha paratha serve karein.
I use bottle gourd to make curry, kootu, pappu, halwa and few other dishes. I also make these bottle gourd paratha mostly for the lunch box or sometimes even for lunch on the weekends. Also known as lauki or bottle gourd, this vegetable is available all over India and is popular in most cuisines. Having a neutral flavour and soft texture, it lends itself to Also, koftas are not deep-fried, but are simmered and cooked in the curry itself. This makes a tasty combination with lachha soya paratha.