Brenda's Cream Cheese Filled Chicken.
You can cook Brenda's Cream Cheese Filled Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Cream Cheese Filled Chicken
- Prepare 6 each of skinless chicken or turkey cutlets.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic pepper.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of eggbeaters egg whites.
- You need 2 cup of crushed potato chips.
- It’s 1 jar of of favorite marinara or spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 6 slice of provolone or mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of olive oil for browning.
Brenda's Cream Cheese Filled Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Saute onion and garlic in small amount of olive oil until tender..
- Flatten cutlets until 1/4 inch thick. If large cutlets you may need to cut them in half..
- In a bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, seasonings, lemon juice, garlic onion mixture until well blended..
- Place a large tablespoonful of the cream cheese mixture in center of cutlet and roll up..
- Coat rolled cutlet in flour, then dip in egg, then coat with crushed chips..
- In same saute pan, brown the cutlets on low heat in olive oil to brown..
- Place cutlets seam side down in glass casserole dish sprayed with Pam..
- Cover each cutlet with several spoonfuls of marinara sauce and place one slice of cheese on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through..