Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole. This made from scratch Cheesy Ham and Potato Chowder is thick and creamy and the perfect way to breathe new life into your leftover ham. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole. I usually make this to use up leftover ham.
I have added garlic sometimes as well. Ham and potato casserole is a mouthwatering dinner idea your entire family will love! This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. You can cook Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole
- You need 1 box of scalloped potatoes+ingredients called for on the box.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushroom and purple onion.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, soul seasoning and Mrs dash original.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Top with Parmesan cheese.
It always makes me so happy when I discover a recipe that not only tastes AMAZING, but is also so easy to pull together. This cheesy ham hash brown casserole is one of those dishes! This cheesy ham chowder is the most mouthwatering solution! Even if you don't have any leftover ham, it's perfect to make on a chilly weeknight.
Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 450. Mix ingredients called for on package of potatoes and potatoes together in a lightly greased 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Dice onion and mushroom and mix in plus, spices, milk, shredded cheese, ham and peas. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes..
This impressive-looking casserole bakes up puffy and golden with pockets of fresh corn and savory ham. Think of it as a soufflé without the work. This Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup is easy to throw together, and will quickly become a family favorite. It's my favorite meal on a cold chilly day, and tastes amazing. Made with cubed ham, fresh corn, and flavorful thyme, this dish is an easier twist on a soufflé.