cowboys twice baked tater casserole. Cowboy Casserole Recipe (Tater Tot Casserole). This post may contain affiliate links. Creamy corn and beef casserole mixed with crispy tator tots makes for a wonderful family dinner.
You probably have most of the ingredients in. View full nutritional breakdown of Cowboy Casserole with tator tots calories by ingredient. The original recipe used still frozen tater tots, but I felt they wouldn't cook as well if they were still frozen solid. You can have cowboys twice baked tater casserole using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cowboys twice baked tater casserole
- Prepare 8 each of med. russet taters.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon fried and crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced green onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
Layer half of the Crispy Crowns on the bottom, pour the. Try this Tater Tots Cowboy Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Bake for approximately one hour, until cheese is bubbly. Tater tot casseroles have been around nearly as long as the tater tot itself.
cowboys twice baked tater casserole step by step
- prehaet oven to 350°F..
- peel, chop, and boil taters until fork tender..
- drain taters and return to pot..
- cook, drain, and crumble bacon..
- dice green onions..
- add remaining ingredients (leave out 1 c of cheese) and mix until smooth..
- add bacon and green onions. mix well..
- spoon taters into greased baking dish..
- bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes..
- top with remaining cheese and garnish with parsley..
Known for their simplicity, the tot-based entree is a go-to for busy moms, Sunday Truly one of the best (and the most simple) casserole around, Cracked Out Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole is a delightful and delicious twist on. This Tater Tot Cowboy Casserole is a quick and easy comforting one-dish meal. It's so cozy and warming, and every member of your family will love coming home to it after a long day at school or work. Capture the fabulous flavor of twice-baked potatoes without having to fill individual shells. Easy Twice-Baked Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not.